(Repeats to more subscribers) FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - Qatar plans to invest in the German automotive industry, making it the second Gulf Arab state to cast a friendly eye on the country's carmakers this week, Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani told a German magazine. "But we have to find the right time and the right price," the emir of Qatar said in an interview to be published in Der Spiegel on Monday. Abu Dhabi's state-controlled IPIC said earlier this week it bought a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Qatar to invest in German auto industry-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.