(Repeats headline to fix spelling of 'expectations') PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Europe's fourth-largest car group, Renault of France, reported a 2.7 percent operating margin for the first half of 2006 on Thursday, beating expectations of a margin of 2.5 percent. Citing strong headwinds and higher raw material costs, Renault stuck to its full-year target of an operating margin of 2.5 percent but raised the expected cost impact of higher raw materials to 350 million euros ($446 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Renault H1 operating margin beats expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.