(Repeats to add dropped word 'billion' in last paragraph) PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault raised its full-year profit target on Wednesday cheered by better-than-expected first-half results as motorists snapped up its Megane cars and it made money outside Europe. Europe's fourth biggest carmaker said it expected to post a full-year operating margin of 5.5 percent of sales versus 3.7 percent in 2003, and above a former target of 4.5 percent, based on current exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Renault raises 2004 target as H1 beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.