(Refiles to add date to dateline) CHEJU ISLAND, South Korea, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Motors Inc, part of French automaker Renault SA , launched its second model in South Korea on Thursday and said it has no near-term plans for plant expansion, as its only factory is capable of handling output for a third model. The French automaker took over the former auto unit of South Korea's Samsung Group [SAGR.UL] in September 2000 and holds a controlling 70.1 percent stake. The deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Renault Samsung says has no plant expansion plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642