(Repeats to fix word "provisions" in the last paragraph) PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday that the settlement of a dispute with Sweden's AB Volvo would have an impact of around 20 million euros ($25.59 million) on its second-half net profit this year. In a statement issued in Paris, Renault confirmed that it had signed an agreement with Volvo in which it had agreed to pay its Swedish counterpart 108 million euros to settle a dispute related to Volvo's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Renault sees limited profit hit from Volvo payment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642