(Repeats Nov. 19 story for wider audience) (For other news from the Reuters Global Autos Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Autos10?pid=500) * Chrysler's cost cuts, product lineup surprise experts * Small cars will be a key test for Chrysler -analyst * No longer embarrassed by the portfolio -Marchionne in LA * Eyes IPO in second half of next year By Deepa Seetharaman and Bernie Woodall DETROIT/LOS ANGELES, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Just a year and a half after a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Reuters Summit-ANALYSIS-Nascent Chrysler comeback surprises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.