(Repeats May 20 story for wider readership) (For other news from Reuters Global Technology Summit, click http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalTech11?pid=500) * Tech companies aim to link devices more easily * Current technology costly and tricky * Some see improvements around the corner By Noel Randewich and Poornima Gupta NEW YORK, May 20 (Reuters) - Chat by video on multiple screens as you stroll around your house. Start a game on your living room TV and finish it on your car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Reuters Summit-Homes, cars and phones slowly linking up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.