(For more on global merger activity, click [ID:nLT265892] ) By Tessa Walsh and Sadaf Khan LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Lending to companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa continues to show a sharp slowdown with volume of $630 billion for the year to date, down 49 percent on the same period of 2007, according to Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation. In a quarter that will be remembered for turmoil in the financial sector, third quarter volume of $127 billion fell 70 percent from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-RLPC-EMEA syndicated lending halves at end Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642