(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to text) ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, June 30 (Reuters) - Russia's state-funded car scrappage scheme may be extended to trucks, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday. "I don't rule out that we can do it. I can't talk about concrete timing yet, we are thinking about it," he said during a discussion with business leaders in Zhukovsky, near Moscow. The scrappage scheme, which awards drivers 50,000 roubles for trading in locally made cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Russia car scrappage scheme may extend to trucks-Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.