(Repeats to fix story links in TOP STORIES item) MOSCOW, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Here are events and news stories which could move Russian markets today. You can reach us on: +7 495 775 1242 STOCKS CALL (Contributions to email@example.com): Aton-Line: expects growth to continue, although at slower rates than last week due to forthcoming Fed and OPEC meetings. Troika Dialog: expects the RTS index to open 0.5 percent higher and the market to be generally firmer. NetTrader.ru: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Russian markets -- Factors to Watch on Jan 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.