* Industry minister is provocateur with little sway on policy * Yet Montebourg's tirades portray poor image of France * Business world concerned Montebourg will put off investors By Catherine Bremer PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Snarling at bosses who shut down factories, bashing low-price Asian exporters and telling an Indian steel baron he can get out of France, the industry minister in Paris is a loose cannon in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-"Sans-culotte" minister alarms investors in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.