(Repeats item without changes) JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, March 29 (Reuters) - Saudi automotive group Almutlak Trade and Industries has postponed an initial public offering to the second half of 2011 after becoming involved in new expansion projects, its financial adviser said. "Once these projects have started operating, it is expected to enhance the value of the company and its shares," said Faisal Alsayrafy, chief executive of Financial Transaction House, the lead financial adviser for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Saudi group Almutlak delays IPO to second half 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.