(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Family-owned ball-bearings maker Schaeffler will unveil a major refinancing plan on Sunday, through which it will sell some of its indirectly held shares in German automotive supplier Continental AG , four sources told Reuters. The proceeds from the sale of the Continental shares will be used to partly repay some of its debt. Interest rates and maturities of the remaining loans are expected to be improved through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Schaeffler to announce major refinancing plan - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.