(Repeats to additional subscribers) MUNICH/DUESSELDORF, Germany, March 29 (Reuters) - German authorities detained a second person in an investigation into suspected corruption at Ferrostaal, the Essen-based group that develops and manages industrial projects. "We confirm a second arrest," a spokeswoman for prosecutors in Munich said on Monday. She declined to give more details other than to say the probe of suspected bribery to win contracts focused "on a period that is a rather long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Second suspect arrested in Ferrostaal bribery probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.