(Recasts first paragraph) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, May 24 (Reuters) - South Korean shares ended flat on Tuesday, with gains on Wall Street boosting Hyundai Motor and other exporters, but concerns about the health of the domestic economy keeping a lid on overall investment sentiment. Among key gainers, shares in Hynix Semiconductor Inc. rose 2.4 percent to finish at 14,950 won, after earlier touching their highest intraday level in 12 weeks, after JP Morgan upgraded its target price and UBS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Seoul shares end flat on economic worries, Hynix up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642