(Updates to close) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares closed 0.7 percent higher on Thursday, helped by blue chips including Korea Electric Power Corp. on bright prospects for next year and tracking firmer U.S. stocks. Korean Air Co. also advanced as South Korea's top airline gave a positive outlook for the next year's earnings. But investors were reluctant to buy shares aggressively as the day was the last day of 2006 and were still worried by a possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Seoul shares gain on 2007 outlook; Korean Air up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.