(Repeats to fix transmission error, updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 1 percent on Tuesday, pausing in a record-setting rally, as Lotte Shopping slid after several brokerages cut estimates on the stock a day after the retailer said it expected a fall in 2007 profits. Recent outperformers such as Shinhan Financial Group gave back some of their gains, while exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. extended declines amid caution about the impact of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Seoul shares pull back from record; Lotte falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.