(Repeats to add dropped word from para 2) (Updates to close) By Rhee So-eui SEOUL, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell nearly 1 percent on Friday, as heavy foreign selling of financial stocks and concerns about the impact of high oil prices on the economy eclipsed gains among tech issues such as Hynix Semiconductor. Foreign investors sold an estimated net 40 billion won ($39.05 million) in banking and other financials on Friday, worried that government measures to cool the real ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Seoul shares slide on oil worries, foreign selling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.