(Repeats to remove duplicate text) SEOUL, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hyundai Wia Corp, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Group, has received formal approval for its initial public offering, the Korea Exchange (KRX) said on Thursday. The maker of car and machinery parts is expected to list its 25.7 million shares on the Korean stock market, the KRX said in a statement. The offering will be held next February and the pricing has yet to be decided. Mirae Asset Securities and Shinhan Investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-S.Korea Hyundai Wia receives approval for IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.