(refiles to fix typo in second last paragraph) SEOUL, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Unionised workers at South Korea's Daewoo Motor and GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology Co voted on Thursday to launch a strike over wages and other benefits. "Over 78 percent of 7,957 union members at Daewoo and GM Daewoo voted for strike," said a spokesman at GM Daewoo. Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker and was created after General Motors Corp , the world's top auto maker, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-S.Korea's GM Daewoo workers vote to strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642