(Repeats after corrected alert on recurring profit) SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp. , South Korea's second-biggest auto maker, reported on Friday higher quarterly profit, as stronger sales of new models offset the impact of a firmer won currency and a strike by contract workers. Kia, an affiliate of the country's top carmaker Hyundai Motor Co. , posted a net profit of 263.8 billion won ($272.2 million) in the fourth quarter, compared to a 143.3 billion won profit a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-S.Korea's Kia Motors Q4 profit beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.