(Repeats with no changes) SEOUL, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Kia Motors , South Korea's No.2 automaker, reported a higher-than-expected 66 percent rise in its third quarter net profit on Friday, fueled by new cars and solid demand in emerging markets including China. Kia, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor , made a 667 billion won ($593.9 million) net profit for the quarter ended September, beating a consensus forecast of 431.3 billion won from Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. This compared with 402 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-S.Korea's Kia Q3 profit jumps 66 pct; beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.