(Repeats to attach story to news alerts) NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Tuesday said it may still cut its ratings on Ford Motor Co. and its finance arm, citing concerns about the automaker's ability to turn around its North American operations. Ratings on the automaker could be lowered more than one notch, S&P said. Ford and its finance arm had total consolidated debt of about $142 billion at the end of September. S&P said it may cut Ford's "BB-plus," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-S&P may still cut Ford Motor Co's debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.