(Repeats from Monday) To read this story in a multimedia PDF, click: http://link.reuters.com/xyp69r * Former Sony executives slam bureaucracy, complacency * Turf wars remain a problem despite CEO's efforts * Apple had looked up to Sony, now it's worth 12 times Sony * Problem was "all the misfits" left -- former executive * Sony needs to discover "liberal arts side" -- Wozniak (language in paragraph 30 may offend some readers) By Tim Kelly and Kenneth Li TOKYO/NEW YORK, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-SPECIAL REPORT-Sony stumbles: Did Stringer's makeover fail?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.