NANJING, China, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Corp (BAIC) might still be interested in buying General Motors' Saab unit, Wang Dazong, the Chinese car company's general manager, said on Monday. Asked by reporters whether BAIC would consider approaching Saab as a solo buyer or only as a part of a consortium, Wang said: "I would just say, 'stay tuned a little bit'." Speaking on the sidelines of a China-European Union business summit, Wang said BAIC's strategy of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-"Stay tuned" on SAAB, Beijing Auto executive says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.