(Repeating to fix typo in headline) NEW YORK, Jan 22 (Reuters) - New York gold easied Thursday, marking time as the dollar consolidated while overshadowed by a speculative buying binge in palladium, which has transformed from a laggard to the star precious metal of 2004. Palladium rose 5.9 percent Thusday and is up 27 percent this year. It outperformed sister metal platinum and even a 2.3 percent gain in volatile silver futures. February gold settled off $1.10 at $410.10 an ounce, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Surging NY palladium, silver eclipse sluggish gold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642