(Repeats to additional subscribers without changes in text) STOCKHOLM, June 28 (Reuters) - Sweden and the United States have signed a deal to cooperate on development of renewable energy, the Swedish environment ministry said on Thursday. The cooperation agreement between the two governments would mainly focus on developing bio-fuel technology and more energy-efficient engines and vehicles as well as sharing information on topics such emission trading. A working committee with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Sweden, U.S. ink renewable energy coop deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.