(Repeats story issued on Sunday) July 30 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 692 vs 644 Net sales 14,239 vs 10,624 Other income 139 vs 42 NOTE: Ashok Leyland Ltd. is India's second-biggest bus and truck maker. A Reuters poll had forecast a net profit of 873 million rupees on a revenue of 14.78 bilion. (Reporting by Rina Chandran in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TABLE-Ashok Leyland Q1 net profit up 7.5 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.