(Repeats to attach to the alert) Sept 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki's August car sales: Aug 2011 Aug 2010 Pct Chg TOTAL SALES 91,442 104,791 -12.7 DOMESTIC SALES 77,086 92,674 -16.8 EXPORTS 14,356 12,117 18.5 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest car maker. Maruti said disruption in production in end-August at one of its plants, due to a labour dispute, adversely impacted sales. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in NEW DELHI; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TABLE-India's Maruti August car sales fall 12.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642