(Repeats to fix formatting) TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's largest automaker, said on Thursday its global output declined 17.0 percent in August from a year earlier to 556,902 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's eight carmakers for August, with percentage changes from the year before. August 2008 Japan Output Exports *Toyota 261,256 (-15.8) 182,598 (-7.5) Honda 86,264 (-10.5) 45,038 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TABLE-Japan automakers August output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.