(Repeats story issued late on Wednesday) DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd said on Wednesday it has completed refinancing of its $3 billion bridge loan taken to purchase luxury car brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co in 2008. Tata, which had already repaid $1.16 billion last year and raised $840 million through nonconvertible debentures last week, said it has extended the final maturity of the remaining $1 billion by 18 months up to the end of 2010. "This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Tata Motors completes refinancing of $3 bln bridge loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.