(Repeats story issued late on Monday) MUMBAI, May 19 (Reuters) - Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a loss of 2.21 billion rupees in the fourth quarter after it accounted for one-time expense of $109.9 million (4.68 billion rupees) as exclusivity payment to a customer. The telecom software firm did not disclose the customer's identity, but Vice Chairman Vineet Nayyar said the customer would help add significant revenue for the next few years. "We are giving some savings upfront to the client, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Tech Mahindra reports Q4 loss on exclusivity payment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.