(Repeats to more subscribers) (The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 26 - Moody's Investors Service has taken the following ratings actions on dealer floorplan asset-backed notes issued by Ford Motor Credit Company : Ford Credit Floorplan Master Owner Trust 2006-1 Class A Notes rated Aaa, under review for possible downgrade Ford Credit Floorplan Master Owner Trust 2006-3 Class A Notes rated Aaa, under review for possible downgrade Class B Notes rated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TEXT-Moody's places Ford auto floorplan deals under review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642