(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to headline or text) DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Three fund management companies which hold Chrysler LLC's secured debt were holding out against the proposed terms in the automaker's debt restructuring talks as of Wednesday afternoon, two people briefed on the closed-door negotiations said. The three creditors unprepared to accept the U.S. Treasury's offer of $2 billion in cash to extinguish $6.9 billion in secured debt were Oppenheimer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Three funds hold out in Chrysler debt deal-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.