(Refiles to make clear it is ThyssenKrupp Budd Canada) TORONTO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp Budd Canada Inc. said on Monday it slipped deeper into loss in the fourth quarter as sales fell, and the auto-parts maker sees further revenue erosion in 2005. The company, a subsidiary of Germany-based ThyssenKrupp , reported a net loss of C$10.4 million ($8.8 million), or C$2.75 a share for the quarter ended September 30. This compared with a net loss of C$6.8 million, or C$1.80 a share for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-ThyssenKrupp Canada has loss, sees lower sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.