(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - Ferrari Chief Executive Officer Jean Todt resigned on Tuesday and will be replaced by General Manager Amedeo Felisa, the company said in a statement. Todt headed Ferrari's Formula One team when the Italian carmaker won six straight constructors' titles between 1999 and 2004 with driver Michael Schumacher. In 2006 Todt became CEO of the Maranello, Italy-based luxury sportscar builder. Todt said he had wanted to stay at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Todt resigns as Ferrari CEO, replaced by Felisa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642