* Bank of Japan cuts call rate to 0.30 pct * Some success from Fed's US dollar swaps-Australia c.bank * Global stocks rally in week to end dismal October (For full crisis coverage, double click on nCRISIS]) (Repeats to more subscribers without changes in text) By Hideyuki Sano and Kevin Plumberg TOKYO/HONG KONG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan cut interest rates for the first time in seven years on Friday and warned severe conditions in the global economy could persist, as more central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TOPWRAP 2-Japan cuts rates to stem crisis, Europe to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642