* Euro zone money supply, loans slow * Euro zone sentiment, business climate rebound * Fed meeting and U.S. GDP in focus, policy seen on hold * Santander beats forecasts, ArcelorMittal disappoints (Adds U.S. GDP forecasts) (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Keiron Henderson and Alex Richardson LONDON/SINGAPORE, April 29 (Reuters) - Morale among euro zone consumers and businesses is picking up, but reluctance by banks to lend and weak demand for borrowing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TOPWRAP 4-Markets eye US GDP data, European morale picks up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.