(Repeats to fix headline) FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Japanese carmakers Toyota Motor Corp , Mazda Motor Corp and Honda Motor Co Ltd and Germany's BMW took top honours in a poll of French motorists released on Tuesday. Toyota cars took the top rankings in three of six segments and BMW in two others in the first industry-wide survey of customer satisfaction in France by U.S. market research group J.D. Power and Associates. The survey, conducted with L'Automobile magazine, asked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Toyota, BMW sweep French car satisfaction survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.