(Repeats to additional alert) TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it will recall 105,784 early model Prius cars in Japan and overseas to fix a fault with the model's steering and gearbox. The recall will affect all its first generation Prius cars, which it launched in 1997. At home the notice covers 47,784 vehicles, with a further 52,000 in the United States. Toyota sold the remainder in the UK and Germany, a company spokeswoman said. Last month Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Toyota recalls 105,784 Prius cars to fix gearbox, steering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.