(Repeats to attach to alert) MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co on Friday reported a FY11 net profit of 1.92 billion rupees against 880 million rupees in the previous financial year. Total revenue grew to 62.89 billion rupees from 44.3 billion rupees. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-TVS Motor FY11 net more than doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.