(Refiles to add UPDATE 1 to the headline) (Updates with details, background, share price) TORONTO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Belinda Stronach, who is expected to announce her candidacy for the leadership of the Canada's Conservative Party later in the day, resigned on Tuesday as president and chief executive of auto-parts maker Magna International . Her father, Magna founder and chairman Frank Stronach, will become interim president until the company, the world's seventh-largest auto-parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Belinda Stronach quits Magna for political run" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.