(Repeats with no changes to headline or text) (Adds background, quotes, players) CHICAGO, March 23 (Reuters) - Chicago Board of Trade corn-based ethanol futures debuted on Wednesday as the exchange works to attract producers and sellers of the fuel additive to manage price risk using their new contract. The front month contract June opened at $1.19 per gallon, with the bid price at $1.19 and the ask price was $1.23. The back months began trade about 10 minutes after the market opened ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-CBOT launches corn-based ethanol futures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642