(Repeats to wider range of subscribers) HANOVER, Germany, April 25 (Reuters) - Continental AG is on track for another year of record earnings as it streamlines its portfolio and integrates its newly-acquired VDO business, the world's fifth-largest automotive supplier said. Continental shares rose 2.3 percent to 78.29 euros at 0858 GMT, outperforming a 1.1 percent rise in Germany's blue-chip DAX index and a 1.3 percent rise in the DJ Stoxx European automotive index . "The facts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Continental says on track to hit 2008 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.