(Repeats to additional customers) (Recasts, adds details, quotes) TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Dubai International Capital, an investment fund owned by the ruler of Dubai, said it planned to invest about $5 billion in China, India and Japan over three years as a play on the rapid growth of emerging markets. The fund's chief operating officer, Anand Krishnan, also told a news conference on Tuesday that the fund could raise its stake in existing holdings like Sony Corp and was looking for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Dubai Intl to invest $5 bln in India, China & Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642