(Repeats to additional subscribers) * Sarkozy remarks fuel protectionism debate * France wants coordinated EU plan to help car industry * EU says it may go to WTO if U.S. measures hurt its firms (Changes dateline, adds details, background) By Yann Le Guernigou SAINT-VULBAS, France, February 26 (Reuters) - France wants U.S. aid to the car sector to be checked to see if it fits World Trade Organisation rules, President Nicolas Sarkozy said on Thursday, escalating tensions over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-France wants to check if US car aid fits WTO rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.