(Repeats without changes to headline, copy) (Adds company and analyst comments) By Scott Anderson TORONTO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Nearly 3,900 workers at three of General Motors Corp.'s Canadian operations are set to lose their jobs as the struggling automaker cuts back massively on its North American operations. That Canadian cuts represent about 13 percent of the 30,000 manufacturing jobs GM plans to slash across North America. The Detroit-based automaker said on Monday that 12 North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-General Motors to cut 3,900 jobs in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642