(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) * Now sees 2010 new orders rising at least 45 pct * Now sees 2010 revenue climbing more than 20 pct * Raises margin target for 2010 by about 90 basis points * Now sees FY oper margin on level with 6.9 pct from 9-mths * Q3 oper profit 324 mln eur vs Rtrs poll avg 284 mln eur * Shares indicated up 1.1 pct, benchmark DAX up 0.6 pct (Adds details, share price indications) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - German truckmaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-Germany's MAN hikes 2010 targets after strong Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.