(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to headline or text) * GM CEO sees more plant closings, UAW worker buyouts * GM's Henderson says bankruptcy now more probable * U.S. officials have not set debt targets for GM-CEO WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will close more U.S. plants and cut more jobs and still faces a higher probability of bankruptcy to shed debt, GM Chief Executive Fritz Henderson said on Tuesday. "The expectation is that we need to go ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-GM CEO sees more plant closing, job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642