(Repeats to fix typo in first paragraph) Kim Myong-hwan SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - A joint venture with General Motors to revive Daewoo Motor will be launched in September despite production at the South Korean automaker being paralysed by a parts supplier boycott, a GM executive said on Friday. South Korea's third-largest automaker, Daewoo Motor Co, was shut for a third day on Friday as major parts makers suspended supplies over $700 million in unpaid bills. Representatives from about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 1-GM-Daewoo auto JV on track despite boycott - exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.